- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Software Licenses: When Termination is Too Severe
- Know the Publisher’s Audit Rights: Notice
- Don’t Wait For a Settlement Demand to Hire an Attorney for Copyright Infringement
- Software Audit Risks – What Are the Chances Your Company will be Next?
- Customer Access Under Microsoft MSDN Developer Licenses
- Windows Desktop Licensing Can Be As Perilous As Any Other Microsoft Product
- Know the Publisher’s Audit Rights: Cooperation