- BSA PAYS DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEES TO RAT ON ‘PIRATING’ BOSSES
- Spotlight on ITAM Review Conference 2016 Speakers
- Technology Law Firm of the Year - USA
- Shadow IT: When Employees Become Bounty Hunters
- Microsoft is still playing hardball when it comes to software payments, some partners complain
- How to manage the risks and costs of software compliance
- Hot Topics in Technology Transactions
- Managing Software Compliance Is a Legal Issue
- Can a Software Publisher Force You to Audit Your Customers?
- In Microsoft Audits, Don’t Forget About True-Up Rights
- Important Tips for Resolving an SIIA Audit During or Immediately After a BSA Audit
- Negotiating Software Contracts – Successfully Negotiating a Warranty Section
- For SPLA Audits, When Historical Data is Missing, Creativity May Be Required
- Avoid Copyright Infringement Claims for Affiliates and Subsidiaries: How to navigate software license agreements for large corporations
- Are Artificial-Intelligence Software Audits Around the Corner?