- Autodesk License Alert
- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Be Mindful of Historical Usage When Licensing Microsoft Products Under SPLA
- Defining Software
- Anatomy of a Traditional License Grant
- Identifying Legitimate Software from Authorized Vendors to Avoid Copyright Infringement Claims
- Is Hosting Microsoft Products via Third Parties a Good Option?
- Which is Better: Microsoft SPLA or Microsoft Self-Hosted Applications?
- Start Resolving Future Software Support Problems