Blogs & Publications
- Whose Job Is It To Manage Software Licensing?
- Be Wary of All Factors Affecting Potential Exposure in Software Audits
- ISVs Must Attend to Customer Agreements
- Beware the Convenient “Intent” of Software Publishers
- Don’t Buy Software Twice—Ensure Licenses Come from Authorized Resellers
- Be Wary of Audit Tools Promoted by Software Auditors
- Bay area IT services firm retains Scott & Scott, LLP to defend a Microsoft licensing dispute.
- Texas oilfield service company selects Scott & Scott, LLP to defend Autodesk audit.
- New York City architecture and design firm hires Scott & Scott, LLP to defend Autodesk audit.
- Award winning architectural firm chooses Scott & Scott, LLP to defend Autodesk audit.