- Technology Law Firm of the Year - USA
- Shadow IT: When Employees Become Bounty Hunters
- Microsoft is still playing hardball when it comes to software payments, some partners complain
- How to manage the risks and costs of software compliance
- Hot Topics in Technology Transactions
- Managing Software Compliance Is a Legal Issue
- Law firm warns of Oracle's licensing 'traps'
- Beware hidden costs of Microsoft's new Windows Server licensing
- Avoid Copyright Infringement Claims for Affiliates and Subsidiaries: How to navigate software license agreements for large corporations
- Are Artificial-Intelligence Software Audits Around the Corner?
- Identifying and Understanding Microsoft License Verification Audits
- Be Wary of Changes in New SPLA Contracts
- Vendor Contracting and GLBA’s Safeguards Rule
- Negotiating Software Contracts – Successfully Negotiating a Limitation of Liability
- How to Avoid Compliance Gaps with Autodesk Downgrade Rights