- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Releases of Liability as Part of Licensing Deals – How Hard to Push?
- The Challenges of Compliance
- The Managed Services Provider Contract
- Software Audits: Proving Ownership of Software Licenses
- Compliance May Remain a Concern Even in the Cloud
- Software Audits: Surviving Settlement
- Risks of Bring Your Own Device