- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Outsourcing Technology Law
- Changes for Microsoft Fail-Over and Disaster Recovery Rights
- Microsoft SPLA - Access Misunderstandings
- Non-Traditional License Documentation – Save Everything!
- The Benefits of Software Self-Audit
- The Kaiser Breach Case-What You Can Learn
- When an Audit is Not an Audit, Think Twice About Participating