- How to Avoid SLA Gotchas in the Cloud
- Audit frights - What to do when a software auditor knocks
- BSA Targets Law Firm Software Pirates
- ISPs Agree to Mete Out Punishment for Illegal File-Sharing
- Should BSA anti-piracy study walk the plank?
- Lawsuit: Trial version of CAD software includes spyware
- SAP Court Move Could Limit Oracle Evidence
- Frivolous Facebook Lawsuit May Have a Leg to Stand On
- Pay Attention to the Expiration Date
- Client-Licensed Microsoft Software in Hosted Environments
- New Opportunities for the Business Software Alliance
- Are End-User Agreements for Tangible Products on the Horizon?
- Whose Job Is It To Manage Software Licensing?
- SPLA-Audit Exposure Difficult to Estimate
- SPLA Road Map Outcomes